Sunday, June 25, 2006

For the next two years I had to do my A-levels from The City School. As I had already studied in this school I was looking forward to meet my old friends.I went to the school in the morning and confirmed my registration in the school.While confirming my registration another boy was also registring, who turned out to be in my class. This boy was to become one of my good friends in the future. I went to my class along with him on the first floor. There were only a few students at that time in the class, so I waited for others to come.I soon met with quite a lot of my old friends. The first class of the acedamic years was to start in the second period,so we just lingered in the corridors of the 1st floor. The first classes were quite boring. After they were over I returned back to were I lived. I found my self difficult to accomodate my self in this new envirnoment. But things would soon change.

0 Comments:

Adbrite

Your Ad Here