Monday, January 15, 2007

Mid-terms are over

So finally my mids are over and the tension has been subsided for a while. I have started another blog which wouldn't contain anything else other downloads of different kind including games, graphics, utilities and windows softwares.By the way this is my 50th post on this blog. On the other hand I still havn't got any ideas for Islamabad metblogs.
This after some time now that I think my exams sucked more than the average. Damn I have got another problem on my head! The inblogs.net isn't working any more for some reason! And I dont know about any other site that would do the work it does for me.
I still have rest day tomorrow so I would be working on my new blog. Most of the stuff would be copy paste but still I am hoping to earn some dough.

1 Comment:

Prove Pakistan said...

CASE (Center for Advanced Studies in Engineering) has newly inaugurated Bachelor of Business Administration Program (BBA) under the canopy of CASE Business School (CBS).

This program is a rigorous competitively priced forty one (43) course 130 credit hour design. It is ably supported by a faculty which seeks to combine academic research with the practice of the market/industry. The faculty is not only foreign qualified, but comes form branded universities form across North America and Europe. Our BBA is competitively priced with other such programs. The last date to apply is June 27th 2009. For details come to our site www.case.edu.pk

Adbrite

Your Ad Here