Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Encounter with death!

Yesterday while coming back from Skaser( a sort of a hill resort) I and my family had an encounter with death. We had quiet a fatal car accident. There wasn't much traffic on the road at that time so my father increased the speed of the car. It was not 15 minutes later that a truck started to turn right with out giving an indicator! The next sound I heard was of tires squealing when my father tried not to collide with the truck. We were very fortunate that our car collided with the tires of the truck instead of going underneath it and then going off road. After that we had half an hour of confrontations with the truck driver after which he agreed to give us the money for the damage that he caused. Anyway I would thank Allah for saving our lives.


Pakistani trucks look like one off these. We collided with one like the truck shown above.

5 Comments:

Anonymous said...

thanx for staying at my blog, your site is really great

Anonymous said...

what should i do to provide you a link?

Zain said...

close call
of course u must have turned white 4 a sec or 2

take care dude

Anonymous said...

hi,
can u please tell me about Soon Skaser Valley where it is? Is it a place to visit?

plz
thnx

OFK said...

In my opinion its one of the best places to visit!

Adbrite

Your Ad Here