Sunday, July 02, 2006

Hike

Lets start with the fact that Brasil has finally lost its winning streak(Thanks God)! I have been playing tennis for quite some time now. So I am challenging anyone out there who wants to play with me. I also saw Underworld Evolution yesterday! I think its one of the coollest movie ever. I havnt got much time today so I would write a little about the hilly areas around islamabad. In the north of Islamabad there are the margala hills. U can alway go on a hike on Sundays to enjoy a good work out and the beautiful environment and the greenry of the hills. The surroundings in the hills is always cool under the trees. One of the best places to hike is the starting point near the cricket ground above sector F-6. So people enjoy the hike.

2 Comments:

Yoshi said...

Yeah, sure. Thanks for reading my blog. I hope u would describe more about islamabad;it really piqued my interest.

Anonymous said...

Assalam o alaykum w.w.!

Great stuff ... have you signed in for metroblogging islamabad ???

you can join the team!!!

wassalam
asma

Adbrite

Your Ad Here