Sunday, October 08, 2006

Earthquake Pakistan

Today last year a really devasting earthquake hit the northern areas of Pakistan(Heck everyone knows that! Why am I writing this?). Anyway I sat for a while thought about the past year. Time flys... (really really fast).
I read in the news paper that more 70000 people died! I hadn't thought over this before(Man its seventy thousand in an instant!). Dont U ppl feel the unlimited power of the god? Dont U feel how easily U could die the very next instant?
All I was doing in the last year was just running after my life. And I thought I was living a miserable life. I thought about the earthquake afectees and there lives. Theres still a lot to be done there. People are still living in tents and the harsh winter is comming upon them.
The more worrying thing than this is that "Is the government ready for something like this if it happens again?"
The answer I think is that its not! Adaquate measures havnt been taken to counter something as destructive as this. Well the thing is there are no counter measures for any thing. I hope things would change soon.
Heres the link to the yahoo article on the earthquake.

0 Comments:

Adbrite

Your Ad Here