Saturday, October 28, 2006

Eid Mubarak!

I came back yesterday evening from Kohat. As its my hometown all of us(my family) had to go there on my father's order for the Eid! There are several reason due to which I do not like to go there. But none the less this time the trip was much better. Eid was as boring as ever. It doesn't hold the same charm for me any more. Maybe its because I have grown up or because I don't link to go there. Anyway the good thing that I like in my village is the respect given to me and my father. You have to meet every one and than shake hands and hug them even when you don't know them.
Although I like to visit my mamo jee's and khalas cousins(maternal uncle and aunt). I think what people call the happiness found in the family is to be found here for me. Theres always this atmosphere of euphoria over there. Everyone have a great time over there. The food is always tasty.
Then there is my cousin who is almost the same age as me. We(he,me,his bro and my bros) also went to Tanda dam which is located near Kohat. The area surrounding the dam is beautiful.Although the dam is beautiful but due to the local tourist it has been highly polluted. The concerned authorities should do something about it.
Its good be back home.

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Assalam o alaykum w.w.

nice blog here you have ... Eid mubarak - a belated one ..!

And I'm truly impressed by ths ads yo have on your blog :~)

are you earning in billions ... have you seen islamabad.metblogs.com ??

Wassalam

Keep up teh blogging!

OFK said...

Assalam o alaykum,
Thanks for the comment Asma. How would I be earnings in billions?? I doesnt depend on the no. of ads U have got! It depends on the no. of clicks on the ads!
N eid mubabrak to U 2.
I have seen the metblogs. Its quite good as they have got a lot of writters. I on the other hand am only one.
Anyway have U got a blog?

Adbrite

Your Ad Here