Sunday, March 11, 2007

Mocks starting 2morrow!

Its been a long time since I posted. I got several chances to post but one thing or another came in the way. Several events passed but I didn't write anything. Now that my mock exams are starting from tommorow I am suddenly writing. Anyway all this time I was also busy changing from the old blogger to the google blogger which was an agonizingly too long. The templates for my blogs had to be changed which still have bugs in them. Anyway everytings ok right now. Havn't got much time so I would write after the mocks. An officer in our sector(E-9) died today morning in an accident.
Time and time I realise that we mortals can not escape death and still we think that we are going to go on like this for ever and it would not not come upon us...

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm..... mine case
well... really sorry for the officer...
no1 can escape death, u'r right

Anonymous said...

hi, you have great blog, kisses from
Poland :)

Prove Pakistan said...

CASE (Center for Advanced Studies in Engineering) has newly inaugurated Bachelor of Business Administration Program (BBA) under the canopy of CASE Business School (CBS).

This program is a rigorous competitively priced forty one (43) course 130 credit hour design. It is ably supported by a faculty which seeks to combine academic research with the practice of the market/industry. The faculty is not only foreign qualified, but comes form branded universities form across North America and Europe. Our BBA is competitively priced with other such programs. The last date to apply is June 27th 2009. For details come to our site www.case.edu.pk

Free Qualuty Apps said...

Hi there to all, it’s really a good for me to go to see this site, it consists of valuable Information.

dunya news

Adbrite

Your Ad Here