Sunday, May 13, 2007

Final Cambridge Exams!

The first paper is on the 21st May. I haven't prepared much. The had given the NUST entry test and got a fucking low 1531 merit position. But may be I can get into some low priority course I think. Anyway I also gave the SAT II tests and I think I gave an average test. Later I analyzed my self and noted that I was attempting the test a little slowly than I should have done.
I hope I get something good because if I don't get something good my chances of going into NUST on SAT would get even lesser.
I think I will change my template soon. I searched for some templates but I still couldn't find a template good enough for me.

3 Comments:

Prove Pakistan said...

CASE (Center for Advanced Studies in Engineering) has newly inaugurated Bachelor of Business Administration Program (BBA) under the canopy of CASE Business School (CBS).

This program is a rigorous competitively priced forty one (43) course 130 credit hour design. It is ably supported by a faculty which seeks to combine academic research with the practice of the market/industry. The faculty is not only foreign qualified, but comes form branded universities form across North America and Europe. Our BBA is competitively priced with other such programs. The last date to apply is June 27th 2009. For details come to our site www.case.edu.pk

Asim Jofa Lawn said...

I ran into this page on accident, surprisingly, this is a wonderful website. The site owner has carried out a superb job of putting it together, the info here is really insightful. You just secured yourself a guaranteed reader.

Anonymous said...

Pakistan Free Classified website.You can post free classified ad with out registration on LMF and buy and sale everything through LMF. LMF provides online classified jobs , as well as newspaper Jobs
http://www.lmf.com.pk


Adbrite

Your Ad Here