Friday, June 15, 2007

Exams over

So my A-level exams have finally finished and I don't know what to do?
I don't really feel free for some reason. I don't feel any happiness. I think theres some bullshit going on here.
I am wasting my time on TV and sleeping. Got to get a job in some BPO. I hope I can get one, dammit!
I have to start playing Tennis from tomorrow. my weight has increased to 85 kg and that's bad although that's not my maximum.
Got to also start and make an electronic circuit.I am starting to hate the stupid template again and was thinking of changing it. I am hating the summer heat!
Thanks God that it rained last night. Have to watch some movies. Still havn't watched Spiderman 3. I think I will be able to get Prison Break season 1 tomorrow.

10 Comments:

Anonymous said...

So you have removed my icon from your blog???

Hammad Memon Here...

Anonymous said...

We just launched a mega event with the name "I Still Love Pakistan Do You !" at BuzzVines.com, and would love if you join up and spread the word around. we are inviting all the bloggers of Pakistan so hurry join up!

PS: this is not spam i visited your website personally to leave the message.

Malaika said...

aren't you going to join some university or something? well best of luck hope you get a good job at a BPO or whatever is it that you want to do... :0)

Adsense in urdu said...

first of all Aslam-o-Alekum,
then i tell u my exams is finish i am very happy because i go to a new college.

Asim Jofa Lawn said...

This is like my third time coming by your site. Regularly I do not make comments on, but I have to mention that this article really pushed me to do so. Really awesome article!

Anonymous said...

Pakistan Free Classified website.You can post free classified ad with out registration on LMF and buy and sale everything through LMF. LMF provides online classified jobs , as well as newspaper Jobs
http://www.lmf.com.pk


moazzam said...

Sir nice work i appreciate you blogging style and writing style...

ary drama
tv channels online
ary tv dramas
ary digital dramas list

Fawad umair said...

islamabad life is best

ary tv drama
geo tv drama
hum drama
star plus drama

Free Qualuty Apps said...

Wonderful post! We will be linking to this great post on our site.
Keep up the great writing.

hum tv live pakistani channels

online istikhara,free rohani ilaj,wazaif,taweez, said...

ROhaniilaj b 1 amal ha jo aj kal bohat kakbol hota ja rha ha. or bohat sa log ais amal sa shifa b hasil kar rha hain. lakin bohat sa jahli amil lgon ko thag rha hain jis k wja sa aun logon ka b name kharab ho rha ha jo 100% khuda k btaya hoya takia par amal kar k ilaj karta hain. to kis ami k pas jana sa pala ais bat ki tasali kar lian k kya ain ka tarikha islam ma mojod b ha ya ni or Ksi b kisan k masla k hall k liya ap Aamil MS Jaferi sb ko call kar sakta hain.
Rohani Zaicha
Istikhara
Horoscope
Astrology
Istikhara for Marriage
ROhaniilaj
ROhani Wazaif
Amil Online
Amliyat
Black Magic ka tor
Marriage problem
Husband Wife Problem

Adbrite

Your Ad Here