Wednesday, November 15, 2006

I am back!

So I had my last paper today! The paper didn't go as well as I had expected. Anyway what's done is done. I don't have much time so I just want to write about this news column that I read in DAWN last Saturday. It was truly an eye opener for Pakistanis. Here's some extracts from the column....

"Raising red flags is perhaps premature at this time, but is any one back home picking up signals and connecting the dots? “If I were a Pakistani, I would worry…there are frightening times ahead, said Seymour Hersh. “You guys are next.
It’s Pakistan’s turn after Iran. “Your nuclear programme is the target. This is no idle chatter. The sombre warning comes from a journalist well wired with intelligence sources, not just in the American CIA, but the Mossad in Israel, RAW in India and the ISI in Pakistan. The Pulitzer Prize winner has sources crawling around these intelligence agencies who gladly hand him classified information."
(This has been said by investigative journilist Seymour Hersh)
Heres more
http://www.dawn.com/weekly/dmag/dmag18.htm

0 Comments:

Adbrite

Your Ad Here