Friday, November 24, 2006

Amnesia

I think a lot about things that I would write about in my blog. But usually a fail to remember them when I sit for writing!
I guess I have got "Amnesia" or something...
While I spent most of my life in a secured PAF communities, I had little exposure to the civil life of the general public. Last year while living alone in a big city for the first time gave me some good experience. Usually after school I talked quite less. I used to think a lot about different things( Although I don't remember nothing out of that). I don't know why I am writing this but I have to write something!
Last Saturday we had a soccer match. We haven't got much of a team but we play well. The match drew 1-1 but it could have been a win if it had finished on time! Anyway I don't want to go into details. Hoping to play another one before winter vacations.
Last week my dad went to Germany and I asked him to bring me a digital camera. Although he couldn't bring one but one of the companies that he visited gave him a camera as a gift( And its a canon camera). Once more Allah( God ) listened to me! And I couldn't believe it. Anyway now that I have got my own camera maybe I will be uploading more pictures and maybe some videos of my own.
Oh! I just thought about what I was writing and then saw what the topic was. I think I seriously have got Amnesia.

0 Comments:

Adbrite

Your Ad Here