Friday, December 15, 2006

Alone in the dark...

Here I sit in the my room in dark and the time on my PC's clock is 12:27 am. I am wondering if I should be asleep in bed or not. I feel that I am slowly moving into oblivion and it feels good like that. I have a physics test tomorrow and my preparation for it as always seems to be unsatisfactory!
I can hear people walking above my floor and I wonder what they are doing at this hour of the night( most probably the girls must be watching TV). I had been thinking about this trip to Donga Gali( some place near Murree) for some days now. I have got flu and throat infection due to the cold. The trip sounds tempting so in the end I decided to go as some of my friends are going( its a school trip) and it would be fun if there was snow there!
Moreover its the last year in high school so I thought I would attend every event this year. Its been a while since I have been on night prowling. My brother snores and for a moment I got curious whether I snore or not. Who cares?( Maybe my wife will when I get married. Still a long way for that...)
I have to register for SAT2 and today I heard someone say that the seats for the test have already been taken both in Islamabad and Lahore. Thanks to my ever slow and retarded brain. Damit!
Simultaneously I am also orkuteering! Orkut has taken Pakistan by storm! Now that the population of paindo people is more than the decent ones I was thinking of switching to My Spaces. Thanks to their fraindsheep messages they can be noticed every where( I wonder why don't they correct the spelling)! I already have an account there but I didn't like its interface. Anyway SPIDER has speculated that Orkut is out and My Spaces is in! Although I disagree with that because Orkut is much easier and faster.
Haaaaaaaa...! I think I better sleep...

0 Comments:

Adbrite

Your Ad Here